Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my big birthday boy ~ tomorrow!

Click HERE for visiting website birthday untuk my skandal...

I’m thankful to MY SKANDAL for asking me to be his wife in 2002…I love sharing life with you!
I saw this idea on someone’s blog and I liked it…I’m going to come up with 12 clever things to say about why I love Mohd Ridzuan bin Wahid, although of course there are really millions of reasons I love him… :) These are in no particular order, by the way.

1. He is my best friend.  
2. He is really smart, and cares about accuracy.  
3. He isn’t fake.  
4. He loves me all the time, even when I am really unloveable.  
5. He works hard to take care of his family.  
6. He is so unselfish…he’s constantly thinking of me before himself.  
7. He can always make me laugh, even when I’m angry.  
8.  He praises me and builds me up every day.  
9. He thinks I look cute in my glasses.  
10. He is an AWESOME dad.  
11. He is one of the most patient people I know.
12. He’s a good friend.  

 Did I mention that he’s my best friend?
I Love You, Wan! 


1 comment:

ijam ismail said...

wah..ok nk wish dulu..
hppy birthday..
=)